Tortina Mini Owls
Who hoots? Our Tortina Mini Owls!
Transform your favorite muffin into something special with our creamy Tortina Mini!
- 2½ cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup butter or coconut oil
- Chocolate dips for topping
- Loacker Tortina Mini
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (360°F) on the
- Whip the butter/coconut oil and sugar
together until creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix them with the butter/coconut oil and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and
baking powder. Gradually add this mixture to the batter, alternating with milk. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Fill cupcake liners about two-thirds full with the batter and bake them for approx. 20-25 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate dips by heating over hot water for getting a delicious topping.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the muffins, cool them and place two Tortina Mini on top of each muffin. Add eyes and nose to create the owls. Enjoy!