Densa (Italian Hot Chocolate)
Italian hot chocolate, commonly known as Densa, is definitely autumn’s most soothing comfort food!
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp. white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- Loacker Quadratini Chocolate
- In a small bowl whisk until smooth, 2 tbsp. of milk together with the corn starch
- Stir the 1 1/2 cups milk into the saucepan until the sugar has dissolved. Place over low heat.
- Slowly bring the mixture to a low simmer.
- Slowly whisk the corn starch slurry into the cocoa mixture.
- Continue cooking, whisking continually, until the hot chocolate reaches a pudding-like thickness, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish it with Loacker Quadratini Chocolate!