This quick and easy dessert combines a traditional Italian tiramisù with the crunchy taste of Loacker Hazelnut Quadratini.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1/4 cup of whipped cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 36 Loacker Quadratini Hazelnut
- Put the egg and sugar in a bowl and beat it with a mixer.
- Add the mascarpone and beat it by hand until stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped cream to the mix.
- Put 3 Loacker hazelnut Quadratini on the bottom of a glass and add the mascarpone cream
- Add another 3 Loacker Hazelnut Quadratini on top and top it up with the mascarpone cream
- Garnish it with cocoa powder. Enjoy!