Spookie Spider Tortina
What would Halloween be without a spooky Tortina?
Now transform a package of Tortina into a sweet treat to scare them all!
- Tortina White 21g and Tortina Mini Original 9g
- Candy eyes
- Chocolate to melt
- For the spider body, place the Mini Tortina Original on a Tortina White. Make sure to place the Tortina right on the rump of the spider.
- Add the candy eyes by putting a dab of melted chocolate on the back of the candy eyes so you can stick them on. Make sure the candy eyes are firmly in place before proceeding.
- Use the melted chocolate to drizzle on the chocolate spider legs that will complete the body of the spider. Let the chocolate run down the side.
- Allow the melted chocolate to dry before serving – you can even put them in the refrigerator.
- And the bento box is ready. Enjoy!