Bento box with Loacker Minis
It is time to go back to school!
Are you ready for a new school year after an exciting summer? To bring all the energy back, a couple of Loacker Minis are needed! Well, here's our idea for a memorable and tasty bento box filled with small treats.
- Loacker Minis (Hazelnut, Vanilla and Chocolate)
- Choose your favorite fruit (Blueberry, Raspberry and many more)
- Mixed nut selection
- Chocolate to meld and some candy eyeballs
- Colored candy sprinkles
- Get your bento box and start filling it with our great wafer treats.
- Let's take care of the Loacker Minis. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a hot water bath. Sprinkle the melted chocolate over the wafers and decorate the wafers as desired. Add the candy eyeballs and the colored candy sprinkles.
- Once decorated, position the Minis in the bento box and fill the remaining corners with fruits: blueberries, raspberries, raisins. In addition, you can add the nut selection.
- And the bento box is ready. Enjoy!