Add some Italian spring vibes to your coffee break with a caffè shakerato: the Italian-Style Shaken Iced Coffee recipe.
- 4 ounces ice cubes (about 4 to 6 cubes)
- 1/2 ounces sugar (1 tablespoon; 15g)
- 2 fluid ounces (60ml) freshly made hot espresso
- Loacker Quadratini of your choice (Lemon, Hazelnut, Espresso...)
- Add the ice cubes and sugar to a cocktail shaker. Pour hot espresso on top, seal shaker, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled, 10 to 20 seconds.
- Strain the iced espresso into a cocktail glass, coupe or other glass vessel and serve right away.
- You can pair it with our Loacker Quadratini wafers.
- Ready to drink within only a few minutes. Enjoy!