Skip to main content

Patisserie Dark Hazelnut, chocolate coated specialty, 3.53oz

Little pieces of toasted hazelnuts, crispy wafers, hazelnut cream and a decadent dark chocolate coating make Loacker Patisserie Dark Hazelnut 100g a treat of great finesse. We only use 100% Italian hazelnuts and cocoa from our Sustainable Cocoa Farming program. The tray contains 10 bite-sized chocolate covered premium wafer fingers filled with finest dark chocolate cream. Loacker Patisserie surprises you with a delicate combinaton of different layers and are perfect little gifts or ideal for your perfect moment of indulgence.


Product specifications

ClaimsNo artificial flavorings, No added colors, No preservatives, No high fructose corn syrup, OU Kosher certified
Product descriptionCrispy wafer biscuits with dark chocolate cream filling (47%) and chopped hazelnuts, coated with dark chocolate (28%) and milk chocolate (8%).
Ingredients & AllergensIngredients: Sugar, cocoa mass, coconut oil, glucose syrup,hazelnuts 9%,wheat flour, fat-reduced cocoa, dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar) 8% in the cream filling, cocoa butter, whey powder (milk),soy flour, wholemilk powder, skimmedmilk powder,barley malt extract, concentrated butter (milk), emulsifiersoy lecithins, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate), salt, concentrated apple juice, spices, Bourbon vanilla pods. Contains milk, hazelnuts, coconut, wheat and soy. May contain almonds and peanuts.
Nutrition factsServings per container 3, Serving size 4 pieces (33,2g). Amount per serving: Calories 180, Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Saturated Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carbonhydrate 17g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 10g, Includes 9g Added sugars (18% DV), Protein 3g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 30mg (2% DV), Iron 1.9mg (10% DV), Potassium 200mg (4% DV). %DV = %Daily Value
Pack sizeFamily pack
Product availabilityAvailable