Chocolate - Vanilla Sundae
This quick and easy gelato dessert combines creamy Italian gelato with the woody aroma of our crunchy Loacker Vanilla Quadratini.
- 3-4 scoops of Italian gelato
- 7-8 fresh raspberries
- Dark chocolate sprinkles (as much as desired)
- 6 Loacker Vanilla Quadratini cubes
- Place three to four scoops of gelato in a small bowl.
- Add a handful of fresh raspberries.
- Place the dark chocolate sprinkles in top of the gelato and the raspberries.
- Add our delicious Vanilla Quadratini wafer cubes on top of the gelat.
- Ready to eat within only a view minutes! Enjoy!