Wafer Finger Pops
Delight your guests with this simple but delicious recipe idea.
- Dark, milk and white chocolate for melting
- Toppings for decorating
(coconut flakes, chocolate shavings, hazelnut pieces, pistachio)
- Wafer Minis variety bag (Vanilla, Hazelnut, Chocolates)
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and only microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each time. Once chocolate is looking almost melted with just a few lumps, don't microwafe it again, just stir the chocolate until it is completeley smooth.
- Gently insert the stick into the wafer fingers and dip the wafers straight down into the chocolate until it completley covered with melted chocolate.
- Add coconut flakes, chocoalte shavings or hazelnut sprinkles then place them into an airtight box and put them in the fridge so that the chocolate can harden.
- Ready to eat after approx. half an hour! Enjoy!