Spring Wafer Pops
These colorful chocolate decorated Quadratini wafer pops are perfect for your spring or summer garden party.
- White and Ruby chocolate for melting
- Natural food coloring of your choice
- Toppings for decorating (coconut flakes, chocolate shavings, hazelnut pieces)
- Loacker Quadratini of your choice (Lemon, Raspberry-Yogurt, Matcha...)
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and only microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each time. Once chocolate is looking almost melted with just a few lumps, don't microwave it again, just stir the chocolate until it is completely smooth.
- Now mix the white chocolate with the corresponding natural food coloring powder. The ruby chocolate should have a gentle pink color.
- Gently insert the stick into the Quadratini wafer and dip the Quadratini straight down into the colored chocolate cream filling until it completely covered with melted chocolate.
- Add coconut flakes, chocolate shavings or hazelnut sprinkles, then place them into an airtight box and put them in the fridge so that the chocolate can harden.
- Ready to eat after approx. half an hour! Enjoy!