Skip to main content

Patisserie White Coconut, chocolate coated specialty, 3.53oz

Loacker Patisserie White Coconut 100g combines crispy wafers, velvety coconut cream, delicious white chocolate with fine aromatic coconut flakes. The coconuts are sourced from areas of true excellence. The tray contains 10 bite-sized chocolate covered premium wafer fingers filled with finest coconut cream. Loacker Patisserie surprises you with a delicate combinaton of different layers and are perfect little gifts or ideal for your perfect moment of indulgence.

Available

Product specifications

ClaimsNo artificial flavorings, No added colors, No preservatives, No high fructose corn syrup, OU Kosher certified
Product descriptionCrispy wafer biscuits with coconut cream filling (48%) coated with white chocolate (30%) and coconut flakes.
Ingredients & AllergensIngredients: Coconut flakes 34%, sugar, cocoa butter,wheat flour, glucose syrup, whey powder (milk), wholemilk powder, coconut oil, skimmedmilk powder,soy flour,barley malt extract, emulsifiersoy lecithins, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate), salt, fat-reduced cocoa,hazelnuts, spices, Bourbon vanilla pods. Contains milk, hazelnuts, coconut, wheat and soy. May contain almonds and peanuts.
Nutrition factsServings per container 3, Serving size 4 pieces (33,2g). Amount per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 13g (17% DV), Saturated Fat 10g (50% DV), Trans fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 30mg (1% DV), Total Carbonhydrate 17g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 11g, Includes 7g Added sugars (14% DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 30mg (2% DV), Iron 0.5mg (2% DV), Potassium 160mg (4% DV). %DV = %Daily Value
Pack sizeFamily pack
FlavorCoconut
Product availabilityAvailable