Gardena Hazelnut, chocolate-enrobed wafer cookies, 7.05oz
Loacker Gardena combine five crispy wafers with four layers of delicuios cream filling and a coating of finest chocolate. This family-size bags contains 15 premium chocolate covered wafer fingers filled with the finest hazelnut cream, made from 100% Italian hazelnuts and cocoa from our Sustainable Farming Program. Loacker Gardena are perfect for sharing with friends and loved ones. Also the thick wafer fingers make it easy to dunk them in a glass of milk or coffee.
|Claims||No artificial flavorings, No added colors, No preservatives, No high fructose corn syrup, OU Kosher certified|
|Product description||Crispy wafers with hazelnut cream filling (64%) coated with milk chocolate (17%).|
|Ingredients & Allergens||Ingredients: Wheat flour, coconut oil, glucose syrup, sugar, hazelnuts 11% in the cream filling, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy flour, fat-reduced cocoa, barley malt extract, emulsifier soy lecithins, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate), salt, spices, Bourbon vanilla pods. Contains milk, hazelnuts, coconut, wheat and soy. May contain almonds and peanuts.|
|Nutrition facts||Servings per container about 7, Serving size 2 pieces (27g). Amount per serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Saturated Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 35mg (2% DV), Total Carbonhydrate 16g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 8g, Includes 5g Added sugars (10% DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 40mg (4% DV), Iron 0.7mg (4% DV), Potassium 140mg (2% DV). %DV = %Daily Value|
|Pack size||Family pack|