Skip to main content

Chocolat Dark Chocolate, chocolate-enrobed wafers, 4.16oz

Loacker Chocolat Dark Chocolate combine your favorite Loacker Classic wafers with a rich coating of decadent dark chocolate, making it extra indulgent. Loacker This family-size bag contains 12 premium dark chocolate enrobed wafer fingers filled with finest dark chocolate cream, made from cocoa from our Sustainable Cocoa Program. Loacker Chocolat are the perfect treat for everyday indulgence.


Product specifications

ClaimsNo artificial flavorings, No added colors, No preservatives, No high fructose corn syrup, OU Kosher certified
Product descriptionCrispy wafers with dark chocolate cream filling (58%) coated with dark chocolate (24%).
Ingredients & AllergensIngredients: Sugar, wheat flour, coconut oil, cocoa mass, glucose syrup, fat-reduced cocoa, dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar) 8% in the cream filling, soy flour, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, barley malt extract, cocoa butter, concentrated butter (milk), emulsifier soy lecithins, hazelnuts, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, disodium diphosphate), salt, whole milk powder, concentrated apple juice, spices, Bourbon vanilla pods. Contains milk, hazelnuts, coconut, wheat and soy. May contain almonds and peanuts.
Nutrition factsServings per container 4, Serving size 3 pieces (29,5g). Amount per serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 30mg (1% DV), Total Carbonhydrate 17g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 8g, Includes 7g Added sugars (14% DV), Protein 2g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 0mg (0% DV), Iron 1.6mg (8% DV), Potassium 180mg (4% DV). %DV = %Daily Value
Pack sizeFamily pack
Product availabilityAvailable